Product Engineer (m/v)
Hasselt 25/10/2018 - 13:32
Wat ga je doen?
TalentXperts is expert in Talent Acquisition & Talent Management. For one of our customers, a producer of food sorting machines, we are looking for a mechanical/electrical Product Engineer.
The Product Engineer is responsible to set up, optimize and demonstrate product testing on all the equipment. You collaborate with the sales team to promote the equipment and will be responsible to demonstrate the best solution. The Product Engineer will be involved with projects from early start till end and will make sure that the application part of a project is correct. Therefor you are able to do an overall check on spec’s and performance; you will report and document all your findings and you will need to do performance tests both, on site or internally. With your technical knowledge you will advise other departments on the finesse of the applications. With your creative and innovative ideas you will search or optimize to obtain the best solution for the customer and you are able to organize a training on these specialized customer application enhancements.
The main tasks of the Product Engineer are:
• Check all application related elements of a sales opportunity.
• To set up, plan and coordinate, specific sales related application projects and take the full responsibility to execute the tasks successfully.
• Support the R&D projects, especially on-site testing at the customer site.
• Provide technical support related to application or specification changes.
• Write application reports for external and internal use.
• Keep yourself up-to-date with the applicable quality system.
Wie ben jij?
- You have a strong mathematical insight and excellent communication skills
- You enjoy a technical challenge and can work independently, but you are nevertheless a team player
- You have the spirit to represent the company in front of customers
- You are dynamic, dedicated and professional and can you cope under pressure
- Opleiding:Technical education on a bachelor level with wide range mechanical and electrical skills.
- Vakkennis:- You have more than 4 years of relevant work experience, and a work permit for Belgium.
- You have a strong interest in vision technology and food processing is a plus.
- You have a high level of self-confidence but are also willing to ask for help.
- You have commercial and consultation skills.
- You have the ability to demonstrate machinery in front of a customer.
- You are strong in technical and commercial documentation and analyses.
- Experience and good knowledge of vibrating and sorting technology is a plus
- You have good knowledge of English and Dutch, other European languages is a plus.
- Willingness to, occasionally, travel to costumer sites.
- Talenkennis:- You master the Dutch and English language, other European language are an advantage.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Om het persoonsgegevensbeleid van Asap (Talentxperts) te lezen, klik of kijk dan op volgende url:
- Plaats tewerkstelling:Hasselt
Deel deze job