Management Assistant (h/f)
Brussel 14/08/2019 - 9:56
Qu’allez-vous faire ?
- You will provide administrative support to lawyers and will deal with correspondence (typing, use of digital dictation).
- You will execute basic reproduction work such as printing, copying, binding, faxing and scanning.
- You will be responsible for the filing of documents.
- You will organise meetings, travel and conference calls.
- Document production
- Billing management
- Marketing related tasks
- Contribution to the team
Qui êtes-vous ?
You have excellent organisational skills and you take ownership of your work.
You are a committed team player, flexible and proactive.
You demonstrate you are able to work under pressure and you have a can-do attitude.
You have a good eye for detail.
- Formation:You preferably have a bachelor degree in administration/management assistant.
- Compétences:Previous experience in a similar position in another law firm is an asset.
- Compétences linguistiques:You are a native Dutch or French speaker and you have thorough knowledge of English.
Qu’avons-nous à vous proposer?
A work location easily accessible by public transport.
A rewarding remuneration package.
- Lieu de travail:Brussel
Partagez ce job